Andrew McNally IV (Sandy) is the great, great grandson of Andrew McNally, who co-founded Rand McNally’s original printing business with William Rand in Chicago in 1856. Sandy served as Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President of Rand McNally & Company through 1997, when Rand McNally was sold after 141 years as a private family controlled corporation.
Sandy has served on the board of directors of numerous public and private corporations. He is a member of numerous civic and education organizations, including trustee of Chicago’s Newberry Library, a senior member of the Board of Directors of Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago, and senior trustee of the Latin School of Chicago.
Sandy holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a BA in Geography from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.