Job Description and Qualifications
McNally Capital is seeking to hire an experienced individual to oversee its finance, tax and accounting functions. We are looking for candidates with strong business, analytical, communication and transactional abilities who are adaptable and exhibit the potential for growth.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Efficiently and effectively prepare, review and manage the financial and tax processes across all entity and investment-types
· Maintain financials for multiple entities
· Recordkeeping and reconciliation of investment activity
· Generate financial statements
· Compute taxable income and prepare initial tax filings for outside tax preparer
· Create financial and cash flow projections
· Manage capital calls and distributions
· Portfolio company accounting and financial management projects
· Review outside audit reports and tax returns from investments
· Interact with outside auditors, tax preparers and, at times, investors
· Support firm financial and strategic planning, and regulatory reporting
· Support the investment due diligence process by providing insight on tax, accounting and transaction structuring considerations
Skills & Experience
· Preparation of financial statements and general ledger using both cash and accrual accounting
· Strong experience with partnership / LLC accounting and tax preparation
· Technical efficiencies in GAAP
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with investment accounting
· Experience with QuickBooks Online
· Ambitious and hard working
· Strong problem solving skills
· Self starter and independent thinker
· Strong interpersonal skills; comfortable working with senior executives
· Exhibits potential for growth and ability to take on increased responsibility over time
· Excited by working in an entrepreneurial, small office environment
Work Experience: At least 5 years of professional experience in public accounting or private industry accounting. In particular experience from the financial services or family office industry.
Education: Bachelors degree in accounting with excellent academic record. CPA designation strongly preferred.
Resume Submission: Please submit resumes to Anna Quinlan at email@example.com.